Thursday, August 25, 2011

My First Blog!

My name is Austin Hamel. I am a freshman at Coastal Carolina University located in Conway, South Carolina. I come from a small town in Maryland named Jarrettsville, which is located just north of Baltimore. I'm establishing this blog because it is part of my English 101 class's cirriculum and it is a way of expressing how I really feel about topics that I may encounter or that are discussed. There will more than likely be a broad variety of topics that I will be blogging about because I have many interests. The reason that I am taking this course is because it's a required class that must be taken for my specific major. I expect that if I work hard towards the class I will turn out to be successful in my future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment